Membership Application & Payment:
Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition Membership
The Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition is dedicated to developing an artist's community by nurturing area artists through education, exhibitions and exploration of the arts.
Some of the Benefits of Membership that artists are entitled to:
• Participate in our two Open Studios Tour Weekends
• Have your work featured on the SVAC web site
• Participate in our Exhibitions
• Receive notifications of periodic member meetings, community events, special discounts & promotions
• Serve on active committees and make a difference in our community
• Network with other members in our dynamic organization
Our periodic meetings are informative, fun and friendly. When held they are on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM (unless otherwise stated) at:
Keep Sedona Beautiful
360 Brewer Rd.
Sedona, AZ 86336
The Program Committee has organized an exciting calendar of events and we’d love you to be a part of it.
If you have membership questions about joining the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition please send an email to the SVAC Membership Chair, Barbara Ragalyi, at: email@example.com
For more information on SVAC, contact the President, Mike Upp at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.789.4437
You may apply for membership and pay your dues to the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition online. Your payment is routed through the secure PayPal system included on the Membership Application Form. A PayPal account is not required. Just select the membership option you require on the form.
Single Membership to the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition • $50
Family Membership to the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition • $80
Student Membership to the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition • $35